Tara Skin Clinic takes our customer data and your personal information very seriously and ensure we are compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations. We do not pass your data on to any third parties for any reason. Should there become reason to do so we will not without seeking your own permission first. We also only wish to communicate with you in the ways that you prefer
2. Collecting Personal Information
We collect your personal information only from any enquiry made by you, this from a website enquiry, social media, telephone or a physical visit to our clinic.
We store a paper copy of your consultation sheet, this is locked away securely when not in use for your appointment this information is kept for up to 7 years following your latest appointment.
Some data is stored electronically on spreadsheets and this is stored on a secure environment on devices that are password protected.
3. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· If you have submitted a testimonial to be published on the website and would like to remove it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and this will be removed from the website within 14 days of your request.
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission to do so.
· If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
4. Using Personal Information
Any personal information we receive will only be used for the purposes it was provided, we use your information primarily to identify you, and to keep a record of your skin condition and a record of treatment details and products purchased. We may from time to time (and only with your permission) seek advise on treatment from other experts, or for research purposes, this may include photographs and a description of the condition as well as treatment history.
5. Policy Changes
This policy was crated on 22 May 2018