Advanced Cosmetic Procedures, Aesthetics, Non-Surgical Procedures, Medi-Facial
Hydrate-facial Signature Treatments £55
Aesthetics and Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
Full face single treatment £180
3 Treatments £510
6 Treatments £990
Skin Blemish Removal- From £75
There are many treatable skin conditions can be removed including, Skin tags, Blood spots, Cherry Angioma, Thread Veins, Telangiectasia, Spider Naevi, Milia, Sun Spot, Solar Lentigo, Seborrhoeic Keratosis/Warts, Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra, Verruca, and Sebaceous Hyperplasia. Blemish removal
Chemical Peeling- From £85
Peels may seem daunting, but the peel used in the clinic is tailored to suit each individuals needs; stronger components will only be used if the client’s skin requires it to clear, calm, and clean blemishes, as well as address scarring. The New Generation Combination Peels stimulate new cells to encourage healthy exfoliation and re-modelling. This ensures skin has an even tone, colour and texture; that healthy glow we all desire for.
Depigmentation peel Cosmelan
Full treatment and one-month homecare regime £850
The treatment reduces and eliminates acquired skin blemishes of melanic origin, increasing skin luminosity and equalising skin tone
Cosmelan® peel differs from other skin brightening chemical peels in its ingredients, it goes after abnormality. It is designed to treat the specific symptoms of Melasma. Cosmelan® treatments can improve the appearance of:
· Lentigo, Freckles or Nevus
· Pregnancy Mask / Melasma
· Chloasma from UV damage
· Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (from acne / scars)
Microdermabrasion Delux £48
Treat lines, wrinkles, dull dehydrated skin and sun damaged skin, acne scarring and congested acne prone skin.
Stimulates new collagen and elastin formation to visibly rejuvenate and firm up the skin of the face and neck- followed by an application of a specialist mask and effective finishing products to target problem areas and to hydrate the skin.
Microdermabrasion and non surgical facelift using the advanced cosmeceutical products.
- Either using customised mask for ultimate results, or the revolutionary light technologies. Non-invasive red LED rejuvenates and heals the skin, infra-Red increases cell energy and collagen production to counteract ageing and skin damage and anti-bacteria blue LED helps acne prone skin. It is available for skin rejuvenation against loss of skin integrity, acne, sun damaged, and will not darken or tan the skin.
Firm and tone sagging facial muscles and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Give relief to problematic skin.
Course of 10- 1 half price £456
- Successfully fights the signs of ageing whilst lifting and toning tired, sagging muscles, reducing lines and wrinkles and helping fresher appearance. A course of treatments is required.
Using the specialist cosmeceutical products.
- Deep cleansing and Ionisation penetrates the active ingredients deep into the skin for optimal results.
Revitalises the skin by increasing blood circulation, improving muscle tone and firmness. A wide variety of skin problems can be addressed with this system, including acne, excessive oiliness, dry skin, dark under-eye circles, and wrinkles. This is completed in a natural and harmless way.
Advanced Facial with galvanic and the advanced cosmeceutical products.
Custom Blend Facial £48
Tailored to suit your skin requirements.
Regenerating facial: An intensive facial that stimulates tissue regeneration, tightens and soothes, rejuvenates and energises skin cells with a fantastic boost for mature, stressed skin.
Purifying facial: Deep cleansing facial that purifies and calms. Perfect for Acne prone skin with congestion.
- Brightening facial: This facial improves the skin's radiance, appearance and texture of the skin. Perfect for uneven complexion.
Investigative Consultation and skin analysis
An in-depth analysis of your skin and consultation is the key to access the overall health of the skin. A 15-minute consultation to assess the skin, treatment recommendation and suitability for treatment is included for any new client wishing to have a facial skin treatment.
If you have any skin concerns such as acne, pigmentation, premature ageing, rosacea, or if you want to address skin concerns and take the suitable approach for a healthier skin, an in-depth skin analysis system and investigative consultation is also available as a separate service.
The consultation takes an in-depth review of existing home-care routine and cosmetics, diet and lifestyle factors.
A diagnostic skin analysis is used, which helps determine skin type, depth of pigmentation, moisture content and other factors which can’t be seen without tools.A treatment plan, product advice and recommendation to care for your skin correctly will be provided following the consultation and you can expect to obtain a better knowledge about your skin. 40 Mins £25
- All of the skin treatments are customised for different skin types
- All treatments are suitable for men